How do I get started?
To schedule intake, call us today or complete the Get Help Now section and one of our staff will contact you. Please bring a valid photo ID, insurance card, list of medications you are taking, and intake and treatment fees to your intake appointment.
What are your dosing hours?
Mon – Fri: 5 – 11 AM
Sat: 5AM – 9:30 AM
Dosing is not permitted after dosing hours.
How long does it take to dose?
Typically, after the intake day, just a few minutes. (we do not have multiple dosing windows, just one).
What do I have to do to earn take homes?
You must meet with your counselor to complete a Take Home Request Form to be considered for take-home privileges. Decisions regarding take-home doses are made by the Medical Director in consultation with members of the clinical team. Your counselor can provide you with a Take Home Criteria Checklist.
What forms of payment do you accept?
AMSDE accepts cash, credit cards, and Maryland Medicaid.
Who do I talk to if my counselor is off?
The front desk will schedule you with another available counselor.
Can I transfer from a different program?
Yes! In order to transfer to AMSDE, you or your current program must provide documentation for the following in advance: discharge/transfer paperwork. These documents must be reviewed by the intake team before you can begin dosing at AMSDE along with being seen by program physician, nurse, and counselor .
What do I do if I need to leave town?
If you are going to be out of town and unable to attend the program for medication, you must inform your counselor as soon as possible so your counselor can make effort to arrange dosing at a program. Each program has different requirements.
Guest Dosing Services and Information
AMSDE Offers Guest and Vacation Dosing for the area of Rehoboth Beach.
AMSDE welcomes visiting or transitioning clients into the area and wants to ensure that you keep on your path to recovery in the form of our affordable and convenient guest dosing services.
Cost of Treatment Services:
- One-Time Registration Fee: $25
- In preparation for guest dosing, each patient’s home program will need to contact us via phone, fax, or email prior to arrival.
- Each patient’s home program MUST fax a signed copy of a guest dosing request form including the signature of the medical personnel (nurse and/or doctor).
- A minimum of 24 hours-notice must be given from home program. If guest dosing is to start on Saturday, all information should be received by noon Friday.
- A metal lock-box is required for holidays, or to pick up regular take home medication.
- Any take-home medication must be specified by your home program.
- Identifying information to be included in the fax request from home program:
- Patient’s full name
- Social Security Number
Identifying information to be included in the fax request from home program:
Patient’s full name
- Social Security Number
- Driver License Number or State ID Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Dosing Level / Medical Status
- Phase Level & Dosing Schedule
- Dates of guest dosing